The quality policy
Within the scope of the Quality Management System, Termoigienica s.r.l. placed special emphasis on customers and customer satisfaction.
The Management has defined and documented the quality policy with regard to the company's objectives and the needs and expectations of its customers and related parties.
The Policy makes reference to the following general objectives:
- give customers a key role in the strategies and processes aimed at improving the effectiveness of the system;
- strive to optimise the Company’s Processes and Resources in order to reach the utmost efficiency level of the System.
- ensure that Customers' needs and expectations are identified and converted into requirements to be fulfilled during the provision of the service. The identification of such needs and expectations is also extended to legislative and/or regulatory obligations relating to the Company's business;
- adopt a customer oriented approach by dealing with reports and complaints in a timely fashion;
- involve the company's internal personnel in terms of recognition, satisfaction and career development;
- meet shareholders' requirements through the identification of the company's financial results and especially those associated with the Quality System;
- ensure compliance with any applicable legal provisions.